Java Developer - Applications close March 22nd
A great understanding of writing testable code (e.g. using Dependency Injection)
A great understanding of mocking in writing tests. (e.g. familiar with Mockito or some other mocking framework)
- Familiarity with Reactive programming (e.g. RxJava) would be a very big bonus.
- Kotlin (programming language), this is strongly desired.
- Prior exposure to Groovy (programming language).
o familiarity with dependency injection
o ability to write readable and testable code
· RESTful web services (a lot of services are built on top of Dropwizard)
· Microservices architecture
· Continuous Integration
· Agile workflow
For bonus points
· Front end technologies: Angular, React
In this role, you'll:
- Be part of a development team in a leading financial institution using contemporary tools, working alongside skilled and motivated people in an attractive modern workplace in Hobart CBD.